Welcome to the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce
About the Chamber
To Lead and Serve Collingwood's Business Community with the invaluable input of our Board of Directors, volunteers, members and numerous other stakeholders.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce has become the voice of Collingwood's business community, and one of the largest and most active Chambers of Commerce in the region.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce constantly evaluates and formulates policy and positions on a vast array of business issues based on our members needs.
The Chamber also provides a broad spectrum of benefits for small businesses and medium to large sized corporations alike. Whether it be preparing strategic submissions to the Federal, Provincial or Municipal government on issues such as changes to Health Care, discussions with officials concerning Business Tax, or providing input on local issues such as tourism, the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce is a strong voice of advocacy on issues concerning business.
Please note: that the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce does not distribute nor make public its mailing list and is not responsible for any errors or omissions that may inadvertently occur in the members listings within the website.
2016 Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award Winners
On behalf of the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce we would like to congratulate all those nominated and the winners for the 2016 Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards which were held at the Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre on Thurs. May 26th, 2016.
1. Small Business Owner of the Year Award - winner: Oslerbrook Golf + Country Club .
2. Innovative Business Award – winner: What's Up Hut
3. Customer Experience Award – winner: The Clever Office
4. New or Renovated Business Award – winner: The Strand
5. Services, Industry and Trades Award – winner: iwa SPA Blue Mountain
6. Accommodation and Tourism Award – winner: VisitBlueMountain.com
7. Not For Profit Organization Award – winner: The Blue Mountain Watershed Trust Foundation
8.. Restaurant or Food & Beverage Award – winner: Gustav Chophouse & Bar
9. Volunteer of the Year Award – winner: Harold Zuckerman
10. Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award – winner: Ace Cabs
We would like to Thank both of our wonderful M/C's Mr. John Eaton and Mr. Shane MacLaughlan for a wonderful evening!
A very big THANK YOU goes out to our sponsors:
Town of Collingwood
AWARD / PROMOTIONAL SPONSORS:
Walker Aggregates Inc. - Collins Barrow SGB LLP
Centre For Business - RBC Royal Bank - Switch Video
TD Canada Trust - Johnson Inc - Pie Wood Fire Pizza
The Connection - D.C. Taylors Jewellers
Georgian College South Georgian Bay Campus
Alta Vista Planning Partners - Glen McGuire, Bank of Montreal
impson & Co. Insurance Brokers o/b Secure Insurance Solutions Group Inc.
95.1FM The Peak
The Connection - 104.1 The Dock